- To perform high-quality repair at a fair price.
- To give the customer a price estimate for work to be performed.
- To use only proven high-quality merchandise.
- To employ the best skilled technicians obtainable.
- To furnish an itemized invoice. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each individual customer.
- To recommend corrective and maintenance services, explaining to the customer which of these are required to correct existing problems and which are for preventative maintenance.
- To furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or services.
- To obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing, or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
- To follow state regulations.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
- To exercise reasonable care for the customer's property while in our possession.
- To maintain a system for fair settlement of customer's concerns
Outstanding as always!
Great mechanic shop. I believe these are honest people making an honest living.
Always superior service with Pat and Sheila. We have been bringing our vehicles here for over 30 years. They are the best!
We have been coming here for over 20 years and have always been treated professionally and as a friend. Not once have we felt pushed, oversold, or overdiagnosed. Highly recommend.
Great Service. I will not take my car anywhere else. Honest and Arvin is very kind. He won't fix it if he doesn't think it needs it.
I have used Arvin's since I moved to Ellisville almost 15 years ago. Our vehicles are 10-20 years old, and they have kept them running with no issues. They have never pushed me to do something that was not necessary and been honest about recommending service that is in my best interest. I trust them completely.